Carbon monoxide testing in Torquay is a service that all clients with gas heaters in should seek. Not only does it ensure the performance and safety of your appliance, but it can mean the difference between life and death for you and your loved ones. To understand the importance of this testing, we must first understand what carbon monoxide exactly is and what are the dangers of ignoring testing for it?
Characterised by its odourless and colourless nature, carbon monoxide is a type of gas that in certain conditions can develop from open-flued gas heaters and can leak into the room of the home or business without any visual evidence. This gas is extremely harmful to humans and can lead to severe sickness and even death if consumed. To avoid the dangerous consequences to the health of both you, your loved ones and your home or commercial building, you must invest in regular carbon monoxide testing.
The Parker Plumbing team provide these carbon monoxide testing services that work effectively to protect the health and safety of the people of Torquay, as well as ensure your compliance with the relevant Energy Safe Victoria regulations.
When you contact our team for a carbon monoxide test, you can expect us to be prompt and thorough. We do not leave any stone unturned and ensure that your gas heating unit is performing adequately and that you are in the safest position possible. It is recommended that you seek this service every 2 years as a minimum.